Marketing would become less shady and more genuine if we understood our audience more.
- What does my audience want?
- What do they believe?
- What do I want them to believe?
The goal of Marketing is to take them from their existing belief to a new one.
- You want to lose weight.
- You believe you can lose weight by using a fancy diet.
- Yet, you still struggle to lose weight because fancy diets are not sustainable.
- A better approach is having sustainable diets. Change happens slowly.
- Here’s the proof that it works
- Here’s the product/service that helps you with sustainable dieting
A simplistic example, yes, but you get the point.